Download the app that can handle any insurance task, including adding coverage and making claims. PPS is an insurance company that serves graduate professionals only. It understands that professionals are constantly busy and that time is money for many of them. That is why PPS offers all its services through a tailor-made insurance app.
As a member, you are always welcome at the PPS offices, but physical meetings are not always necessary. An app enables you to perform tasks with minimum effort, both important and mundane. The app can perform all its functions at any time of the day, so you no longer have to wait for office hours to get service.
Using the PPS Short-Term Insurance App, you can:
- View and change policy details.
- Add, increase or decrease coverage.
- Initiate and submit claims.
- Use the PPS concierge services.
- Contact PPS directly.
To download the PPS Short-Term Insurance App, visit Google Play or the Apple App Store, depending on your device. Once installed on your phone or tablet, you are ready to start managing your home and car insurance on the go.
To use the app, you need to be a PPS member and have an active policy . You can register to use the app by entering basic information from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you are based.
If you already have Pro-Fit login details, you need not register to use the app. You may use the same login details to access the app
You will have the opportunity to read the Ts&Cs of the app along with PPS’s data protection policy. In short, the app complies with the Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-related Information Act (RICA) and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECTA).
Logging in requires you to use the username and password you choose at registration.
Professional, slick, self-service app
The design is simple, intuitive and user-friendly. You will never get lost in the app. Once you have logged into your account, you will always have access to the Main Menu, Notifications and Footer Menu from any page.
- The Notifications buttons will show alerts regarding your policy, claim or messages.
- The Footer Menu allows you to access the home, claims, concierge or contact page.
Managing your policy using the PPS Short-Term Insurance app
Life, work and business are rarely stagnant; there is always change. To get the most from your insurance coverage, you must ensure that your policies cater to new changes, especially on renewal. The PPS Short-Term Insurance app makes updating your policies a simple process.
Once you accept the Ts&Cs upon login, you will be on the home page. From the home page, you will:
- Have access to all your policies.
- Be able to add coverage to your policies
- Submit a claim on each policy.
The home page lists all your PPS policies. If you click on a policy, you will go to the Policy Details page, where you can see all its details, including:
- Your personal details as per the policy.
- Policy details like inception date, premium amount and policy term.
- All the coverage you added to the policy, along with its details and the corresponding amounts. You will be able to click through each coverage and view the details.
The Policy Details page is where you can make changes to your policy. If you want to add coverage, increase coverage or change your details, click on the “Request Change” button in the top-right corner. From there, you can click through the options and make the changes you require. PPS will notify you once the changes are finalised.
Initiate and submit your claims on the PPS Short-Term Insurance app
Usually, claims are where customers face the most significant hurdles. An incident such as theft, fire, flooding or vandalism can disrupt your life or work. Rather than add hoops for you to jump through, the app reduces them. You can log a claim on the app and upload claim documents, including images
When claiming, you can do it one of two ways:
- On the home Page, click the “Log a claim” button next to the policy you want to claim against.
- Or click “Claim” on the Footer Menu to access the Claims page.
The Claims page lets you create claims from the app. You can choose the policy for the claim and then click through to upload the claim details, including attachments.
No more pain points
The PwC South African Insurance Sentiment Index measures unsolicited public data from social media. From the social posts, the index noted that:
- Turnaround time is the insurance industry’s biggest complaint across products, brands and customer journey points.
- Customers complained about not getting a response and having to speak to multiple contacts.
- Customers do not like a claims process that does not provide regular updates.
By using the PPS Short-Term Insurance app, you will get the swift, responsive service you deserve.